The wheelchair reinvented
The Zoof is the wheelchair reinvented! After three years of working on the design, its innovative architecture, folding mechanism, ergonomic seating and integrated parts offer what the user truly wants. With the same type of wheelchair being around for over 50 years, we thought it was time for something new. Folding any standard wheelchair currently leaves you with that unwieldly large L-shape and often requires the detachment of parts. Most wheelchair designs also look very similar, which creates a certain stigma for their various users. That’s why we saw it as our mission to develop a wheelchair that:
1.You take it easy to: 'Promote mobility'
2.Design and modular design: 'Lowers stigma'.
- Folds in one smooth motion - 20 seconds
- Easy to handle due to its weight of 10 kg
- Small size for almost any boot or small room 27-55-70cm
- Foldable armrests to allow the wheelchair to be slid easily to the table
- Storage compartment under the seat and bag hook on the backrest to make it easier to carry things
- Modular frame to adapt to your usage situation. With our 4 in 1 concept you can switch between a manual wheelchair with large or small rear wheels, electric push support or electric self-propelled.
- Push handle for fine pushing experience
- Solid seat with headstock insert for fantastic pressure point distribution
- Ergonomically integrated footrests
- > 20% lighter than average wheelchair
- Optimal seating angle
- Modular; both small and large rear wheels Compatible
- Size folded 27 x 55 x 70 cm
- Average folding time < 10 seconds